Please Note: Follow these instructions if you’ve never created an account on McKinney-Vento.org
- To create a new account, Click Here to Register.
- Fill out your name and school email address. (If your email address is not working, Click Here for Next Steps)
- Select “I am NOT a liaison.” (A Liaison is a person designated to train staff members on identifying a child experiencing homelessness. If you do not have the job title of “Liaison” please choose “I am NOT a liaison”) If you are a liaison, Click Here to Register
- Select your state, county, district, school, and role(s) in the registration form and then select “Create Account”. (If you are unsure of which role to choose, Click Here for Help)
- You will receive an email at your provided email address with instructions on creating your account password. Please allow 15 minutes for the email arrival and be sure to check your spam/junk folders for this email if it seems you have not received it.
- Once you have created your password, you will be able to log in and start taking your course(s). If you don’t see your course(s), click the Learn tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you complete the course, you can download your certificate and submit to your liaison. Click Here to Learn How
If you haven't received our confirmation email after an hour, your internet network may have a firewall set up which is preventing our emails to get to you.
If you are experiencing this issue, please help us inform your Liaison or IT Department: Click Here to Submit a Ticket for IT Issues
If you'd like to submit a general ticket to support, Click Here to Submit a General Ticket